Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Legacy of Love

He did the dishes,
Rubbed my feet,
Surprised me with tulips,
Took me to musicals even though he didn't like them,
Carried my bags while I did the shopping,
Held my hand.
He died of cancer four years ago.

Because he loved me,
I can stay in our home.
I can be here for our children.
I can afford to pay for their college education.
I can worry about the other things in life besides money.
He still loves me. And he still shows it.

If you want to show your family you'll still love them after you're gone, Randy Radke of Modern Insurance Marketing, Inc. can help. Give them the gift of a secure future with life insurance. Call today at (800) 762-4646 or click below for an instant quote.




Click HERE for your Free Quote!






No comments:

Post a Comment